- We aim to reply to your emails within 48 hours
- You can email us about anything from your worries about the upcoming university year, stress about leaving university, being nervous about joining university.
- Remember you don’t just have to be a university student to email us. You can email us about anything our trained email listeners are trained to reply to various email subjects.
- We can’t see your email address so your confidentiality will remain intact.
- You don’t have to tell us your actual name in an email you can use an alias name or pseudonym.
You can also speak to a number of other organisations which can help you when we remain closed:
Tel: 08457 90 90 90
Tel: 08444 775 774
BEAT – Eating Disorders
Tel: 0845 634 1414 / 0845 634 7650
Brook – Ask Brook Helpline – sexual health / pregnancy
Tel: 0808 802 1234 FREE
SMS: 07717 989023
Get Connected – for under 25’s
Tel: 0808 808 4994
Email: via Website
Tel: 0300 123 3393
NHS Direct – Any medical or health-related enquiries
Tel: 0845 4647
Lifeline – Northern Ireland
Tel: 0808 808 8000
Papyrus – Prevention of young suicide
Tel: 0800 068 4141
SMS: 07786 209697
Tel: 0845 767 8000
Scottish Association for Mental Health
Tel: 0800 917 34 66 FREE